Announced “anniversary” flagship Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra – charging 120 W and first place in the DxOMark ranking
Xiaomi celebrated its 10th anniversary on 11 August.
In honor of its 10th anniversary, Xiaomi has unveiled the Mi10 Ultra, the flagship for the second half of the year.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra:
- Processor: Snapdragon 865
- Memory: 8GB + 128GB / 8GB + 256GB / 12GB + 256GB / 16GB + 512GB UFS 3.1
- Screen: 6.67-inch AMOLED, Full HD +, 120Hz, 800 nits
- Main camera: 48 MP, 12 MP (portrait, 50 mm analog), 48 MP (5x optical zoom, 120x – hybrid), 20 MP (ultra wide-angle)
- Battery: 4500mAh, 120W fast charging support
- OS: MIUI 12 (Android 11)
The processor is the same as in the Mi 10 – Snapdragon 865, but here it is cooled using an evaporation chamber and graphene thermal pads.
The 4.5 thousand mAh battery supports the proprietary fast charging standard with a capacity of 120 W and is able to fully charge in 23 minutes.
The quadruple main camera module immediately came to the top of the DxOMark rankings, earning 130 points (although the accuracy of this score is in doubt).
Prices in China start at 5,300 yuan (Rs 128,655) up to 7 thousand yuan (Rs 169,922), the date of these models on sale in Pakistan is unknown.