How to change the date, time and location for several photos at the same time in iOS 15
After updating to iOS 15, it became possible to view and edit the metadata of pictures. This is convenient, because you can quickly and without third-party “crutches” change the date of shooting or the prescribed geolocation. Is it possible to change the data for several photos at once, so as not to change them all in turn?
One of the features of iOS 15 is the ability to view and change the metadata for any photo in the iPhone or iPad gallery.
Now you do not need to use third-party applications and shortcuts for this. There is a little trick for quickly editing multiple snapshot data at the same time.
How to change metadata for multiple photos at once
1. Open the Photos app and tap the Select button in the top right corner.
2. Select the pictures you want to edit.
3. Click the Share button in the bottom left corner.
4. Select Change date and time or Change location from the menu .
5. Enter the required information and click the Edit button .
The new settings will be applied immediately to all selected photos.