How to Create a Memories from Specific Photos on iPhone in the Photos App
iPhone creates great memories from photos and videos. But for the automatic generation of memories from the event, several days or weeks must pass. Can I force create a new memory from recent photos and videos?
The automatic creation of collages and small clips in the form of memories is a nice and interesting feature of iOS. Every year this feature works better and creates more soulful selections with themed background music.
In order not to wait until the system decides to generate a video for you from the desired event, you can create it manually.
How to create a new memory from photos and videos in iOS
1. Launch the Photos app and go to the Library section .
2. Switch to Years\Months\Days view to create memories for the year, month or day, respectively.
3. Scroll down to the photos you want to create a memory with.
4. Press the button with three dots and select Play Memory Movie .
5. In the video editing menu, you can change the background music, select photos and videos used for memory, set the title and start frame.
6. The finished memory can be saved and exported as an edited video through the Share menu .