Russian players will be able to choose English voice acting and text at will.
The languages listed will be available in both physical and digital copies of Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 and Xbox One. When buying from the Microsoft Store or PS Store, the version is bound depending on the selected region. Changing the region in the store after purchase will not affect the availability of languages.
North and South America
- Voice acting: English, Brazilian Portuguese and French
- Text: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French and Polish
Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East
- Includes: Poland, Great Britain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Israel, India, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Estonia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, North Macedonia ,
Moldova, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- Voice acting: English, Russian and Polish
- Text: English, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic and Turkish
Europe, Oceania and South Korea
- Includes: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Luxembourg, Monaco, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand.
- Voice acting: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Text: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Korean (Korean voice acting in December)
- Voice acting: English and Japanese
- Text: English and Japanese
- Includes: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia
- Voice acting: English and Chinese
- Text: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Thai
Cyberpunk 2077 is out on November 19th.