Surely, many remember the beautiful demonstration of the capabilities of the iPhone 11 Pro camera at the autumn presentation of Apple. Then the Cupertinos showed how with the help of third-party software the smartphone can shoot video on several cameras at the same time.
Now a similar chip can be implemented on older models of Apple smartphones. The power to simultaneously process video from a pair of cameras is enough for the iPhone Xr / 11 / Xs / Xs Max and, of course, the flagship iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max .
- Download the free Doubletake app from the App Store.
- At the first start, we provide the program with access to the camera, microphone and device gallery.
- Before shooting, we indicate a pair of cameras from which recording will be conducted.
Here you can choose both two main cameras and a pair of main and front modules.
- In the upper right corner, select the recording method. The program can arrange the recorded fragments “picture in picture”, split the screen in half or just save two separate clips from each of the cameras.
- It remains only to indicate the desired frame rate and start recording the movie.
For convenient positioning on the screen you will see a couple of viewfinders for each of the cameras used.
After the capture is completed, you will receive either one “glued” roller, or a couple of separate ones (depending on the selected settings in step 4).