- According to the developers, each car and motorcycle has been designed with attention to detail and handles differently.
- The game will feature several classes of cars: economy, luxury, sports, hypercars and heavy trucks. But some special machines are not included in any of them.
- In the game, you can find several types of cars of the same model – for example, ordinary city cars and versions from a landfill, assembled from different parts.
- Cars can be “summoned” – much like the Roach in “The Witcher 3”.
- There will be several races in Knight City, but each of them will have to use a weapon.
- One of the special cars is a 1977 Porsche 911 Turbo owned by Johnny Silverhand.
- While working on the vehicles for the game, CD Projekt RED collaborated with mechanics and racers to record effects for each car.
- Three sets of microphones were placed in each of the cars, and then recorded during the tests on the race track.
- One of the goals of the developers was to make the sounds of transport natural and organic. Futuristic effects were added separately.
- Keanu Reeves’ company ARCH Motorcycle contributed to the creation of motorcycles for the game. The design of one of the bikes is based on a model still in development at ARCH.
- During the stream, a trailer was also shown dedicated to the four fashionable styles found in the game: kitsch, entropism, neo-militarism and neo-kitsch.
- The developers also confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on Google Stadia on November 19, like the rest of the game. Pre-orders on the streaming platform have already started.
Teaser trailer “Diner”