It will be held from July 21 to July 27 as part of the Summer Game Fest.
Early trial versions originally intended for gaming exhibits will be available on the Xbox One main menu for a week. Microsoft has promised that more than sixty games will take part in the Summer Games Fest Demo Event .
The event will be a kind of analogue to the Steam Game Festival, where for a limited time hundreds of demos of games that have not yet been released were available. At the end of the event, players will lose access to them.
A full list of participating games will be published closer to the start of the Summer Games Fest Demo Event – so far, Microsoft has only talked about eight.
- Cris Talesis a fantasy game inspired by classic JRPGs.
- Destroy All Humans! – A remake of the action from Pandemic Studios, released in 2005.
- Havenis an adventure game from the creators of the action Furi.
- Hellpointis a fantastic action-RPG in a setting where science and occultism are mixed.
- Skatebirdis a skateboarding simulator with a bird in the lead role.
- The Vale: Shadow of the Crown– a medieval adventure action gameplay which is largely built on surround sound.
- Raji: An Ancient Epic– adventure action, which takes place in ancient India.
- Welcome to Elk– an adventure based on real events from the life of developers.