UFONE STREAMING OFFER social network 500 MB for daily motion and YouTube for one hour in price of Rs 10 .
Term and conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on default mobile package rate.
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off? What should I do?
- Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscriber remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500 MBs per day is applicable on social freebies of Daily Light, Daily Heavy, and Special Daily.
3 Day Bundles
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500 MB is applicable on social freebies of 3 Day bucket.
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 2 GB is applicable on social freebies of Weekly Light bucket.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed for Monthly Light, Monthly Heavy & Monthly Max buckets.
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 2 GB is applicable on social freebies of Monthly Light, Monthly Heavy & Monthly Max.
- Validity of Streaming Bundle offer will be 1 hour.
- Multiple subscriptions are allowed for Streaming bundle.
- Streaming bundle offer internet MBs will only be used on YouTube and Daily Motion.
- Streaming bundle offer is for prepaid customers only.
- A Fair Usage Policy of 500 MBs is applicable on Daily Chat bucket.
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff i.e. Rs.2.50+tax per MB (https://ufone.com/support/tax/) at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On usage of 25 MBs you will get 150 MBs free till midnight and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs. every day
- To check remaining resources, dial *706#