Xbox Series X and Series S – Pre-order Date, Starter Games, Pricing and Junior Console Details
Pre-orders – September 22, release – November 10.
Previous leaks were confirmed: both Microsoft consoles will be released on November 10 – for 299 euros and 499 euros in Europe for the junior and senior model. Pre-orders will begin to be accepted on September 22.
In addition, Microsoft has confirmed that both new consoles will be available under the All-Access program – that is, on a lease basis for a fixed monthly fee. In Pakistan, this has not yet been confirmed, but our partners provide a similar service.
Finally, EA Play will now be included in Game Pass on PC and Xbox – access to old EA games, discounts and new demos will be available at no additional cost.
Series S and Series X Prices in Pakistan
Both consoles will be available on November 10th. Pre-orders will start on September 22nd, just like in the rest of the world.
• Series S – 4,148.34 Pakistani Rupee ($24.99 a month for 24 months)
• Series X – 5,808.34 Pakistani Rupee ($24.99 a month for 24 months)
Xbox Series S details
• The console uses the same processor as the Xbox Series X – it clocks in at 3.6 GHz (versus 3.8 for the older model) and appears to be more powerful than the PS5’s CPU.
• The Series S is designed for gaming at 1440p up to 120Hz and has a built-in hardware upscaler for connecting to 4K displays.
• Full specs: 3.6GHz 8-core Zen 2 CPU (3.4GHz in SMT mode), 8GB GDDR6 RAM at 224GB / s and 2GB at 56GB / s, 512GB custom NVMe SSD ( architecture Xbox Velocity, SSF), 4 teraflops versus 12 for the older model and HDMI 2.1.
• The console is more than four times more powerful than the Xbox One S.
• Gears 5’s multiplayer runs on Series S at 120 fps.
• The Outer Worlds boots onto One S in 53 seconds versus 13 seconds for Series S.
Ubisoft announced that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will now be released on November 10 on all platforms except PS5 (apparently, the console will be released later). Previously, the release date was November 17th.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla launches with Xbox Series X | S on 10th November, 2020.
Build the legend of a Viking raider on any console.
Upgrade from Xbox One to Xbox Series X at no additional cost. pic.twitter.com/0IH29wpbIz
— Assassins Creed UK (@Assassins_UK) September 9, 2020
Regional offices of Ubisoft write that Valhalla will work on Series X at 4K and 60 fps.
بفضل قوة Xbox Series X، استمتعوا بعالم Valhalla بدقة 4K الكاملة ومعدل 60 إطار في الثانية!
نسعد بالإعلان عن صدور #AssassinsCreedValhalla في 10 نوفمبر على Xbox Series X وXbox Series S وXbox One وPlayStation 4 وPC .
تتضمن نصوص وقوائم معربة على جميع الأجهزة. pic.twitter.com/vKQppDXYaw
— Assassin’s Creed (@AssassinsAR) September 9, 2020
DIRT 5 is also the launch game for the Xbox, coming to both new Microsoft consoles on November 10 with full support for their features.
To celebrate, our latest gameplay showcases an epic night race on New York’s frozen East River 🗽
— DIRT (@dirtgame) September 9, 2020
The console version of Gears Tactics will also launch on Xbox on November 10.
— Gears of War (@GearsofWar) September 9, 2020
Tetris Effect: Connected will also launch on November 10, and Watch Dogs Legion will receive a free update for the Xbox Series.
Watch Dogs Legion will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and PC on Oct 29, and on the next generation of Xbox systems on Nov 10.
Buy Xbox One or PlayStation 4 editions and upgrade to the next generation of systems at no additional cost. pic.twitter.com/8xprCG4g20
— Watch Dogs Legion (@WatchDogs_UK) September 9, 2020