ZONG DAILY BASIC offer 500 MB internet data volume and 500 MB YouTube in price of Rs 38 plus tax for one day.
DATA USAGE CHECK
OUT OF BUNDLE RATE
DEFAULT USAGE RATE
Term and conditions
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies
PEOPLE ALSO ASK ABOUT
- What is out-of-bundle rate?
- If a user does not purchase an add-on after volume consumption of data bundle, he/she will be charged an out-of-bundle rate of Rs.1/MB till the validity of the bundle, instead of default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB.
- What is an Add on?
- An add-on is additional data volume a customer can use to top up his current bundle which may have been consumed partially or completely.
Add On Price Volume Activation As per the validity of the data package
Basic Add On Rs.10+Tax 100 MB SMS ‘ba’ to 6464
We do not have any speed limit. (*except for default time package)
Add Ons & Out-of-bundle rate are applicable to all packages.
For Weekly & Monthly bundles Add On will be recommended at 80% & 100% utilization.
- When will Notification Messages be sent?
- Notification message on 100% data consumption has been removed and now customer will be intimated on 90-95% usage with complete data consumption notification Rest of all usage notification (20%, 50% and 80% usage) will remain the same and customer will be intimated accordingly.
- How many times a bundle can be Re-subscribed?
- For all bundles: As many times as user wants within validity period in case of different bundles.
Same bundle: Can be activated only after deactivation.
Customer can activate same daily bundle twice in a day.
- When will the Default Package be charged?
- Initially, when a user has not subscribed to any bundle, default rate of Rs4/MB will be charged. Default rate will be charged again after the expiry of data bundle, Add On and OOB rate validity
- Can postpaid user subscribe the offers
- Any bundle will be re-subscribed automatically if the sufficient balance is available?
- Yes, all bundles would be re-subscribed in case of balance availability except Monthly Premium 30 GB, Super Weekly, Super Weekly Plus and Basic Add On